Rob Marcereau is an award-winning trial attorney who represents victims of serious catastrophic personal injuries and wrongful death. Mr. Marcereau has obtained over $100 million dollars for his clients over the course of his career, including numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in cases that have made headlines across the country.
Mr. Marcereau has appeared on television programs such as Good Morning America, 20/20, and Inside Edition, and has been featured in numerous newspapers and magazines, including the Los Angeles Times, People Magazine, and the Washington Post. He has appeared on the cover of The Los Angeles Daily Journal, and in 2010 was honored by OC Metro Magazine as one of their “Top 40 Professionals under 40.” He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a society reserved for the top trial lawyers in America who have obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts. He has also been selected for inclusion in California Super Lawyers®, an independent rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. He has a Superb Avvo Rating.
Prior to founding Marcereau & Nazif, Mr. Marcereau was a partner at Rutan & Tucker, one of the largest law firms in California. Tired of only representing large corporations and the wealthy, Mr. Marcereau left Rutan & Tucker to found his own law firm.
Mr. Marcereau received a B.A. in English from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and graduated from the University of Southern California School of Law. When not practicing law, Mr. Marcereau volunteers in the community, including participating in fundraising for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), Children’s Hospital of Orange County, and others.
Awards & Honors
- Selected for inclusion in the Southern California Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list
- Superb Rating on Avvo
- Life Member in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured on Good Morning America, 20/20, and Inside Edition
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Cover Story: Caltrans’ Strategy: Fight, Delay, Then Pay More (August 13, 2009)
- OC Metro Magazine “Top 40 Under 40” (May 2010)
- Published California Court of Appeal Decision: KSMA, Inc. v. Schneickert (2011) 194 Cal.App.4th 519